Can you answer the following questions about sight loss?
This is just a fun quiz to test your knowledge of living with sight loss. It also has a serious side, as many people with full vision, simply do not know what it is like to live with sight loss. I hope to be able to provide a little education and awareness.
- Can a blind person see?
- What does a white cane with a red band on it mean?
- If someone has a white cane, are they Blind or Partially Sighted?
- Can someone who is registered as having only Partial Sight loss drive a vehicle?
- If you see a person with a white cane trying to cross a busy road – what should you do?
- If a Blind/Partially Sighted person says they saw a movie – what does that mean?
- How does a blind/partially sighted person know what colour clothing they have on?
- How do you know if a Blind/Partially Sighted person needs some help?
- How does a Blind/Partially sighted person know when to cross a busy road?
How do you think you did?
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS go check out how you did. And it would be great if you could leave a comment below saying if you knew everything or if you have learned something about Blind and Partially Sighted people that you didn’t already know.
Also, if you have ANY questions at all about Blind/Partially sighted people, please ask away in the comment below, and I will be very happy to answer and best I can.